Someone rp with me

Thread Topic: Someone rp with me

pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Wilson glared at him, actually looking at him for once
    Atticus Advanced
    NIck chuckled. "Seriously, though. What if she, like, got rabies? Plus, dogs bite and scratch, even if it's an accident, it still happens."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "She wont get rabies!" Wilson shouted, upset now. Heather noticed and got up, moving between Wilson and Nick
    Atticus Advanced
    Nick noticed this and snorted. "Geez, man. You're allowed to joke around and I'm not. I see how it is." He stalked out and slammed his brother's door, suddenly upset. He went to go give his other cats their flea and tick medicine.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Adria hopped up and down, her eyes watering a bit. "Ow ow ow ow ow-"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Wilson grabbed Heather's harness and left his room with her, heading for the front door
    Cats17 Novice
    Nick plopped on the couch, and noticed his brother about to head out the door. "If you get hurt out there, you don't get to blame me." He said angrily.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Shouldn't have done that," Adria said, fanning her mouth although it wouldn't help in the slightest. "Cooooooooooold!"
    violagal12 Novice
    "thats your fault" Bea bit into hers
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Wouldnt think of it" Wilson spat back at him, leaving the house
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I have sensitive front teeth," Adria explained, tentatively licking her icecream.
    Cats17 Novice
    "Hope he gets hit by a car or something." He muttered as he left.
    violagal12 Novice
    "yea so do i. i just take pain and the cold really well" she said with a laugh
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Come on Heather lets go to the park" he said quietly. Heather boofed and started leading him
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    WOAH.))

"Hmph!" Adria said, comically whipping around. "Flexin' on me, I see~"