Someone rp with me

Thread Topic: Someone rp with me

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I don't know, it just is!" Adria laughed.
    Cats17 Novice
    "Have you seen Vine? I need to put the tick and flea stuff on his neck." He asked. "Er, I mean, has Vine been around you and somehow you know where he is?"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Well he was in here, did you check by heather?"
    Cats17 Novice
    He glanced over, to find him sleeping by the dog. "He's there. Ooh, he's asleep. Easier to do this while he is. Ok, try not to pet the back of his head for the next few days, ok?"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Bold of you to assume i can tell the difference between his head and his ass
    Cats17 Novice
    He groaned. "I mean, find the part of him that's purring, which should be the top of his head, and pet that." Nick said.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Wilson laughed and nodded "ok"
    Atticus Advanced
    "And is Heather smart enough to know not to lick there? I mean cats know not to, but they aresmarter." He said in a teasing tone, knowing his brother was a dog person.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Wilson pouted at him "im sure she wont
    Atticus Advanced
    "Mmhmm. Just remember that the stuff is poisonous, and I'm not sure dogs can scent that, though cats can." Nick said.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Hey, Heather has a better nose then your cats
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Adria happily took a bite of her ice-cream, before realizing she had done so with her sensitive front teeth. She proceeded to run speedily around, trying to get the pain to stop.
    Atticus Advanced
    "Pfft. Remember when Velvet found the treat and Heather couldn't?" He told his brother. To be fair, Velvet was an F1 Savannah Cat and was usually in the garage.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "It was on a shelf! And shes trained as a seeing eye dog not a tracker!"
    Atticus Advanced
    "Yeah, but you and I both know if she was really better, she'd at least be able to pick up the scent. Cats can, dogs can't. Simple." Nick said to Wilson, knowing how much it'd annoy him. "Plus, dogs are far more dangerous."