Assign future jobs to GTQers.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:21pm

Thread Topic: Assign future jobs to GTQers.

GhostHeph Newbie
    Taxi driver?xD I'm scared of cars.e_e

Aww thanks Ana.x3
    Dark22978 Experienced
    Hephy: Taxi Driver. >:D
    Zane: Stripper Singer.
    Ting: Cartoonist
    Arisu: Artist
    Ana: Babysitter! :D

Shoot. I can't think of anyone else at the moment...Dx
    GhostHeph Novice
    ._. 1. I hate taxis, 2. I hate big cities, 3. I hate cars in general. No just no.
    Dark22978 Experienced
    Heph: Umm.....Drunk Driver? >.> That's a job.
    GhostHeph Novice
    No it's not, it's a crime.
    Dark22978 Experienced
    True.....and besides, you'll still be afraid of cars. >.>

Heph: Proud, Epic Cafe owner....?
    Skyler Potter Novice
    I know im new here...but can I have a job? LOL!

Maybe a small one? Or a big one...IDC
    Skyler Potter Novice
    WOAH! That came out wrong!

I meant what job do you THINK I will have. Sorry.
    Biance Senior
    Selena-Photographer or animator
    Heph-A baker (Don't ask why xP)

Again,all I can really think of at the moment...

So I'm a musician and a flower arranger...interesting?
    GhostHeph Novice
    Yay! Baker! Tons of flour.xD idk.
    Biance Senior
    @Hephy: haha xD

Skyler Potter: Video game designer
    Biance Senior
    April: Debater (lolz xD)
    Hunteriscool Experienced
    Skyler will do the voice in those vaginal mesh commercials
  • NeonHedgehog Newbie
    Can you help a hedghog out?

People say I'm creative and a pretty good liar which means I might be a good actor. I like singing but I'm not as good as a lot or some people. I like to dress weird and my mom let me dye my hair when I was ten but she said it would be easier if it was the long lasting one instead of the ones where it disapears on the first wash. So, i didnt dye my hair. I don't know why I said that! I'm kind of shy around people I don't know but when I know you long enough I'm random. I'm serious and independent only if you put me with someone I hate or doesn't talk much. I'm not very good at technology, math, and writing. I want something fun and I could do what I want.
    Anastasia Hot Shot
    Well, if you go into the performing arts industry, keep in mind it is very competitive. You would need to be as dedicated as you can be, and if you see you're weak in certain areas, work on them and practice. Nothing will ever improve if you don't or if you panic.
    So acting, singing, and such aren't impossible, but truly very hard to get into. Also, it is a very different lifestyle.

If you want something that may be less glamorous but still where you can be creative and meet people, cosmetology is a good field. And it isn't just being a hairdresser. It is something that if you do well at and enjoy you can be creative, make people happy, and maybe even long term own your own salon/business.
    There's always design, in any form. Graphic, fashion, interior, all kinds of things. Even photography and other mediums are available.

Basically, a lot of the artistic field is competitive, but if you love something enough and truly want to do it, focus in and don't give up. I hope this helps and if you have any more questions feel free to ask. x3

And to everyone else I haven't given a job to, gimme a minute, I'll think. xD

This thread is locked. You may not post.