What is your opinion of the person above you?

• Locked due to inactivity on Apr 21, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: What is your opinion of the person above you?

Jeeshan Hot Shot
    You're a great and a helpful person. You're super creative and I like all your ideas. Call me biased, but I think I like you because of your imaginative suggestions.
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Not one of my favorite users, but you're not bad. You do stupid things sometimes, but I know you're not a bad person and you do things for what you believe is good. You're just as human as the rest of us.
  • CamilaFan1997 Newbie
    You are an interesting individual, who seems to be quite creative. Has a sense of humor as well, and funny as well. Not much else at the time, do i have.
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Sorry new account who dis?
    DracoMalfoyFan Experienced
    You seem very interesting and unique. Not like other people. Very mature and helpful, as long as the person isn't an a$$hole.
    Youre cool, I havent talked to you much, but youre not annoying or bad. We also share a gtq birthday so thats even cooler.
  • CamilaFan1997 Newbie
    You seem like a cool type of person, human. I don't know much though, but seem a decent person overall.
    Annicetta Advanced
    I don't know muvh about you but you seem decent and chill.Not someone I would hate.
    Stardust1 Experienced
    Hmm I don't think we've talked much, but you seem nice. Probably fun to talk to.
    I dont remember talking to you a lot but youre suppppeeerrrr sweet to other users and never seem to stir up trouble from what Ive seen
    AkiMaki Experienced
    You are an amazing young human, who seems so bright. You have bright future and everything aheadof you I say.
  • Trisha Gaurav Junior
    I can't tell if you're a guy or a girl
    Luv myself Experienced
    You seem like the kind of person who loves memes. You're probably really funny and sarcastic, but can be nice when you want to.
    Trisha Gaurav Junior
    Are we supposed to look at people's profiles?
    Dat_girl_ Junior
    You look pretty cool.

This thread is locked. You may not post.