Like srsly I’ve protected them in almost everything and they’re so freaking ungrateful.
1) She NEVER compliments anyone. And if she’s forced to, she’lls say things like “Aw that’s cute” or “That’s nice but you could’ve done this.” Always a backhand or extremely vague compliment.
2) I get vibes from her that she’s looking at all my social media posts, but disliking them because she hates me.
3) She always makes me feel like I’m wrong/the bad-guy. I’ll tell her something- she’ll correct me. I’ll ask for criticism, she’ll give unhelpful and hurtful criticism as well as making rude remarks about unrelated things.
4) She lies to defend herself against me. I’ll confront her and she will straight up LIE about everything I’ve said.
5) She sends people after me and acts like they were simply stepping in because “they’re good friends with her.”
6) She’ll act like a know-it-all and constantly be telling me I’m doing everything wrong.
7) She’ll compliment herself and tell everyone she’s perfect
8) She acts like the good-guy every time someone asks what’s going on between her and I.
7) She never apologizes even when she’s wrong, like it’s impossible for her to not be correct
8) I compliment her so much, and when she’s down I’ll say something kind to boost her spirits. She’ll say thanks but never EVER do the same to me, she’ll ignore my feelings.
9) She manipulates me.
10) This girl makes you prove yourself to her, even if you don’t think it’s worth your time you still try and impress her (even though she’s literally even on the social scale with you) to try and get her to think better of you.
those all sound very toxic but #2 gives me a feeling like you might have a deeper bias and should re-evaluate everything to make sure you're seeing it clearly. im not accusing you of seeing things wrong, im just saying im getting a feeling you should take a second look to make sure