• Locked due to inactivity on Mar 2, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: Tbh

Magie Magic Hot Shot
    Oh what oh what could my response be-
    Oh what oh what could it be?
    If you wish to know
    My opinion of you
    Post right here and we’ll see!

(To the song where could my little dog be)
    sademogirl Hot Shot
    me pablo
    Magie Magic Hot Shot
    Idk if I know you that well. I think we used to be acquittances back when GTQ was thriving and I was a newb, but then we stopped talking I think.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
    Magie Magic Hot Shot
    We certainly had our differences at first, both going through hard times in life, both putting up walls of different kinds and our walls clashed into each other. Then I started noticing more about you and often wondered why we didn’t get along.

I was glad when we finally stopped fighting and became friends, a bit disappointed when you left GTQ, mostly because we had just became friends but partly because we reached a good point in a role play. Ever since you came back you’ve been one of my top favourite role players (yes I rank you guys lol) and we’ve been really good friends. Yes I think we grew a lot over the years, and I’m glad we managed to work out our differences in the end.
    ello Advanced
    Come on Tash
    Magie Magic Hot Shot
    Creep but nice creep. Like, I think of you as a creep, but I’m friends with you despite that cause when you’re not being creepy you’re cool and funny.
    SG115 Senior
    Kneel before Zod.
    Magie Magic Hot Shot
    *flies above Zod and smirks*

*accesing memory files*

*no real opinions. Try again later.*
    ello Advanced
    Thank you
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    Magie Magic Hot Shot
    Not too sure. Similar to Sade, we used to be acquaintances but haven’t talked in awhile. We were friends here and there in history, but as far as I know your opinion of me seems to often change. You gave me the fun of drawing out how f---ed up the GTQ family was and I’ve always liked your username.
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    thanks ^^

This thread is locked. You may not post.