Thread Topic: New Beginnings on an Open Page

Hiccstrid Senior
    HELL YEAH

100 PAGES, BIATCHES

1,500 POSTS

EIGHT MONTHS

ONE BADASS THREAD
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I should go watch some of that RWBY stuff. Paige and Lillie will kill me if I don't xD

Let's see how much I can stomach...😏
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Hang on I gotta pee
    Dammit I knew I shouldn't have drunk that whole coke on the way home ._.
    It was flat and nasty anyway but it was so hot in the symphony I couldn't help it
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Well that was survivable :)
    Hiccstrid Senior
    lol this Yang treats Ruby exactly like my older sister treats me

I CAN RELATE TO HOW ANNOYING IT IS

gods I remember how she would always introduce herself as "Olivia's older sister" like I was some goddess or something 🙄
    So total strangers would know all about me and how I was in college and won an assload of prize money before I could even open my mouth

And she still does it with all her friends in college and then tells me about it like she's done me some big favor. GURL I DON'T WANT ATTENTION OKAY??? Seems like you should know that after living with me for 14+ years.

UGH that was a random nasty memory that turned into a semi-rant.

Kay I'll continue with watching this show. I like that the episodes are short :)
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Okay this information would have been super helpful at the beginning of the rp...
    Mentally kicking myself for not watching this earlier ._.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Well in case Paige or Lillie ever read this, I got through Episode 8 and it ain't bad. I'd put it on par with The Maze Runner in terms of how much I like it. That's a compliment by the way ^^
    Hiccstrid Senior
    All right now I need a music video or something
    Hiccstrid Senior
    WELL I FOUND SOMETHING MUCH BETTER THAN A MUSIC VIDEO

Hiccstrid Senior
    So yeah I basically just watched the movie I've waited for FOR FOUR YEARS

And erm...I didn't actually cry so I'm kinda upset about that...
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Honestly now I kinda regret that I watched so much promotional material beforehand. It really ruined the experience. I had basically already seen the whole movie anyway. The one part I actually enjoyed was Ruff's monologue.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    The end was great tho

But seriously the trailers were kinda better. I think that almost without exception, all my favorite parts of the trailers DIDN'T make it in the movie!
    Hiccstrid Senior
    It just felt...off. Like it wasn't in the spirit of the other two movies. I don't know if I'm just not used to it yet or if it's something else...
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Well whatever the case I'll always remember the date. May 11, 2019. The day I finally saw HTTYD 3 :)

Thank you to this amazing person 🤗
    Hiccstrid Senior
    And to top it all off I think this phone is breaking. The screen is literally separating from the rest of the phone. Real subtle, Via. I'm sure Mom will never notice that.

Googled it and people say it's a swollen battery. Great. Just great. That's just perfect. Exactly what I need in my life right now.