Thoughts on Spy x Family?
- Locked due to inactivity on Dec 6, '22 3:54am
Thread Topic: Thoughts on Spy x Family?
A spy on an undercover mission gets married and adopts a child as part of his cover. His wife and daughter have secrets of their own, and all three must strive to keep together. A spy on an undercover mission gets married and adopts a child as part of his cover.
If you haven’t seen it then I totally recommend it!
Sonic Tails Lf SeniorOH, I love the anime !
Some of my Thoughts:
- The anime has good pacing for each episode
- Has a straight forward plot that is still written well
- I love the wholesome moments between Loid, Anya, and Yor, as well as their development in parenting.
- I honestly like spy related animes/tv shows in general so yeah, I would like this from only that already.
- I also liked how we got to hear the POV of the each character so then it could help us understand the character's thinking process more and feel like we aren't missing anything
The anime has lots of heartwarming, wholesome, action packed and humorous moments as well as great characters. So overall, I love the anime. I do think it's a little overrated but still worth the watch
Mintvoyager ExperiencedCan't wait for season 2! One of the best animes I've seen I awhile
OH OH PEOPLE ANSWERED-
Hihi! Sorry this is late. :D
Interesting. I agree.
How do you two think it might end?
This thread is locked. You may not post.