I wanna get my friend into anime

• Locked due to inactivity on Oct 24, '16 3:54am

Thread Topic: I wanna get my friend into anime

Bonnie Fan Novice
    On of my Freinds got into anime because fairy tale should I try that or something else. Because she saw me watch it and didn't seem interested. Which anime is good to get your hooked up on. BTW she gets scared easily
    Bonnie Fan Novice
    One not on

And her not your
    Yamishibai season 1 ignore the others
    Hazelbear Novice
    Depends on what she likes. When I first started watching anime I watched mostly shoujo fantasy, haha. Ask her which genres she'd be most willing to watch.
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Seinfeld
    Bonnie Fan Novice
    She's not into gore things or anything spooky
    She likes fantasy
    But hates girly girl thing
    Ghetto Advanced
    No Game No Life
    ^ Best anime I've ever watched. I enjoyed it a lot. Would definitely recommend.
    1714 Senior
    Bee Movie
    Best anime evar.
    Queen Tasha Novice
    Pokemon is good! How about that?
  • Infinity 1000 Novice
    ^f--- off. Some people don't consider it an anime for some reason :P
    Not Bleach
    Sword Art Online
    Also get her to watch Supernatral >:D
    Haleigh Novice
    SOULEATERS!! it's funny as hell
    absol heart Hot Shot
    Sword Art Online is mostly for casual anime viewers who aren't looking for anything unique.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    I suggest bleach it's one of my favorites although alot of people thinks it's overrated and episode one is almost complete s---.
  • Stephen1601 Newbie
    I would probably start with something simple like Naruto then move onto a more in depth anime like Sword Art Online, or Death Note
    futami Newbie
    The amount of people suggesting Sword Art Online makes me want to gauge out my eyes and drink bleach...

Perhaps you should introduce them to anime movies as opposed to long series of animes? That way it's not too much commitment for them that overwhelms. In such case I would suggest Makoto Shinkai's movies, especially Garden of Words.

This thread is locked. You may not post.