Are you Neurotypical, Autistic, or Omephist? | Comments
Below are comments submitted by GoToQuiz users for the quiz Are you Neurotypical, Autistic, or Omephist?
This quiz as a whole was pretty stupid and clearly written by someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. The questions and answer options were either stereotypical and biased or made no sense. ASD comes in many shapes and forms, and is not limited to stimming and screaming. Please do more research next time and don't post such generalized and borderline offensive questions and answers. Doing so contributes to the pile of misinformation going around about autism.C_Torque0
1. I took the quiz and you were wrong.
2. Why were the answers so extreme? They're either "Absolutely not." or "Yes, always."
3. You don't have to think lying is immoral to be bad at lying.
4. If someone was rude without knowing it, they wouldn't realize because they didn't know they were being rude.
5. "I was autistic when it happened." Autism doesn't just go away, it's a neurological disorder, not a treatable disease that stops if you wait a couple weeks.
6. You don't have to have Autism to support Autism, literally anyone can. (By researching it before they act like they know about it, which clearly you didn't do.)
7. "Sophisticatedely" and "Stiming" aren't words.
8. The grammar is horrendous, especially for someone heavily implying that they're a reputable source.
9. There are literally NO search results for Omephist except for a couple other quizzes on the same website, so from what I can tell from context clues on online quizzes, (Which is a research method NOBODY should have to use) It's a nice way to say "Excuse for being an a--hole." In other words, it's probably not real, but forgive me if I'm wrong, because there's not a single article on it.
10. This quiz is pretty steryotypical and innacurate, Autism is a spectrum, and you used the Microsoft Paint bucket tool.
11. Some of this quiz is just straight up misinformation. From what I can tell of the layout, Option 1 is the Neurotypical answer, Option 2 is the Autistic answer, and Option 3 is the Omephistic (Whatever that means...) answer, and Option 2's traits are usually cranked up to 1,000, or not traits at all. For example, A good memory is NOT a common trait of Autism, in fact, many people with Autism have problems with memory. For an example of the opposite, which is a misinterpretation of Autism that I actually commonly see, stating that people with Autism have trouble making friends to the point where they don't have any isn't just straight up wrong, it's also harmful, and reinforces the ste
ryotype of people with Autism being "Weird" or "Abnormal." While people with Autism may have more trouble making friends due to having more trouble understanding social norms, they can still make friends.12. While understanding a joke can be more difficult for someone with Autism, it's not going to take thirty seconds, especially because usually the conversation will have moved on by that point.13. You listed a bunch of things that people with Autism are known to usually have trouble tolerating, and the last question is "Can you tolerate everything?" With "Yes" being the "Autistic Answer".14. Again, the grammar is just insanely bad, to the point where the phrase "Grammar correctness" is used. In the context of the phrase, "Your grammar is bad." or "Hello*" would not only make more sense, but it would also be a correct scentence as well, which, of all the answers, that one should absolutely be checked over.15. Speaking of that, saying "Heoll" is a spelling error, not a grammatical error, so "Your spelling is bad" would make more sense. I would assume you knew the difference between spelling and grammatical errors, considering the abundance of both on this quiz.
"Congrats comrade! You're one of us!" Thanks comrade! i guess!
"You're neither like everyone or Autistic people!" i mean, i have autism so i have to disagree with u there lol
"You believe autistic people are weird" i mean. some of us yes
"and that you can brainwash normal people!" yep, pretty easy! theyre all the same XD
"You'll end up more like a communist or for some reason "Nazi" dictator" yayayayay!!!
"or even a greedy capitalist" eww i hope not...
"rather than a world saver!" yeah, i couldnt save the world, im sure. but... who~? baby who will save the world? (sorry)
I was diagnosed 5 years ago, but until now, I had trouble believing it
What was your result then?Mabire1
im guessing autism considering omephist isnt a "real" thing, you know?