Would you survive in the life of Maximum Ride?

Everyone thinks that they have the ability to survive. But can you survive in the life of Maximum Ride? You'll be in tough battles, horrid situations, and dealing with the truest of evil bad guys.

Do you have what it takes to survive? Are you able to be Maximum Ride, the toughest, smartest, and best leader of the flock? Find out if YOU have what it takes!

Created by: NoFreakingDuh

Are you ready for...
Our "When Will I Die" Quiz?

  1. You are Max. You and the flock have been captured by the School yet again and are currently in cages somewhere in the main building. A whitecoat comes and tells you to go with him to Lab 3 for testing. What do you do?
  2. You go with the whitecoat, because you don't have any choice. He straps you to a metal table with thick Velcro straps and then walks away, leaving you completley alone. What do you do?
  3. You manage to escape the Velcro and run to the door, which is locked. You stop, and then.......What do you do?
  4. If you picked any of the answers besides the last one, you are shocked strongly with something, causing you to jump and get up. If you haven't already (those who picked the last answer before) you drop kick the door. The hinges smash, the door falls through, and then you sprint out, only to find yourself surrounded by M-Geeks. What do you do?
  5. No matter what answer you chose, the M-Geeks grab your hair and drag you down a hallway, where they strap you to a floor and then strap electrodes (tiny little circle-like things with cords coming out of them and really painful, sticky tape on them) to your skin, on your arms, legs, head, and face. Then they walk out and pull a lever, which starts emmiting shocks at regular intervals. What do you do?
  6. After around 30 minutes of constant shocks, you pass out. A weird feeling passes through you and then if feels as if energy is traveling from you away to somewhere else. What do you do?
  7. Your attemps fail. The energy is gone and you suddenly feel extremley tired. With your eyes still closed, you feel a M-Geek pick you up and carry you somewhere, then dump you on a cold floor. What do you do?
  8. You are still mainly unconscious, but you hear hushed voices whispering your name. It's the flock! You moan. Then what do you do?
  9. Fang and Iggy manage to carry you and rest you gently on another material somewhere else. You are still too tired to open your eyes, but you notice that the material kind of feels like a bed. You feel Iggy's fingers brushing along your arms, legs, and neck, trying to figure out what's wrong with you. What do you do?
  10. You hear Iggy whisper to Fang that your pulse is really slow and you have a really quiet heartbeat, and that you're probably dying. You hear the flock gasp. What is your reaction?
  11. Later, you hear that Angel thinks that you have a new energy skill. You are excited about this but still wondering if you are going to die. You feel some of your energy returning. What do you do?
  12. The flock rushes over and asks if your alright. What do you say?
  13. Eventually you manage to break out of the dungeon you were in and fly away from the School. What do you do?

Remember to rate this quiz on the next page!
Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad.

What is GotoQuiz? A better kind of quiz site: no pop-ups, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes that you can create and share on your social network. Have a look around and see what we're about.