Official Minecraft Thread

• Locked due to inactivity on Sep 5, '16 3:54am

Thread Topic: Official Minecraft Thread

alex3000 Advanced
    I've seen a lot of Minecraft threads so I thought I'd make one that will (hopefully) last, since having lots of threads takes up space and gets annoying for some (myself only partially included)
    alex3000 Advanced
    So how many of you have updated to version 1.9?
  • Luv myself Novice
    I'm stil 1.8 :(
    alex3000 Advanced
    Ah...well, have to update eventually :-/ but it's okay to wait I guess, a lot if people hate the new combat stuff
    bunny23 Novice
    I have 1.0 I'm so late
  • Luv myself Novice
    It's ok. We all update. I just got 1.9. The chorus fruit is basically An Ender oearl
    Guys I'm still playing Minecraft Alpha.
  • Ooh I have 1.9
    barberbob2 Senior
    I play minecraft on xbox one.
  • Really? So do I? My friends say I am kind of...crazy on it. *smiles sweetly*
  • FluffyEtini Newbie
    I don't know what version I have.
    alex3000 Advanced
    huh...a new version has been released, 1.9.2...haven't switched to it though, almost no servers have updated to it so I'd rather just stay downgraded by two patches.
    LaughMachine Junior
    Anyone here on Lifeboat server?
    Luv myself Novice
    Nope.
    Matmail Junior
    I play both PC and PE version of Minecraft. The update of 1.9 in the PC version sounds interesting with the add of Elytra, Shield, texture and combat refinement.

In PE Version, good for the redstone update which is far away behind of PC. Have played Lifeboat server.

I like PC version better though, but I don't have a premium account yet since I have minecraft copied from my friend.

This thread is locked. You may not post.