June Roses

Thread Topic: June Roses

dragonsfire Senior
    Adrian couldn't help but laugh. He hauled himself out of bed and got dressed.
    June_Roses Novice
    Jewel was debating on whether to stay in her room or not. She decided to stay in her room and pretend to sleep.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Adrian walked to Jewel's door and knocked on it. "Svegliati, ingannatore," he said, speaking in Latin
    June_Roses Novice
    Whats that mean ;w;)
    dragonsfire Senior
    (Wake up, you deceiver)
    June_Roses Novice
    Jewel took a deep breath and started acting. She yawned loudly. “What is it? I’m tired.” She said. Jewel didn’t understand latin.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "No you're not," Adrian said with a chuckle.
    June_Roses Novice
    Jewel went over to the door and unlocked it. “What do you mean?” She asked. Jewel already knew he probably read her mind.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "You know what I mean," Adrian laughed. "Also, your hand must have been shaking because I don't think the bags under your eyes are supposed to be squiggly."
    June_Roses Novice
    Jewel nervously coughed. “Um, that is from... a project I was doing!” She said in an uncertain tone. Jewel was going to prove that she wasn’t an early bird, even though she knew she was one.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Really?" Adrian smirked. "You know I can tell if you're lying?"
    June_Roses Novice
    She finally gave in. “Fine, I’m an early bird.” She said, crossing her arms.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "C'mon, it's time for breakfast," Adrian said
    June_Roses Novice
    Jewel followed Adrian to the Dining Room and sat down in a chair.
    dragonsfire Senior
    James looked up when they walked in. "What happened to you?" he asked Jewel.
    "Don't be fooled," Adrian said. "She is an imposter among the night owls."