Guardian Devil

Thread Topic: Guardian Devil

dragonsfire Advanced
    "Guardian Demon?" Megan asked. A demon? She'd only ever heard of guardian angels. Was it a bad thing that she was being guarded by a demon?
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Yep!" Nathan said with a happy little purr. "I'm the first one to ever exist! Heaven was running a little short on angels, so they picked the nicest demon they could find."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "That must be good for you, then," Megan said. "What's your name?"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I'm Nathan," the short little demon said. "And I already know you're Megan. I think you're really pretty. Didja see me by the dumpster?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "Thanks," Megan said, a little surprised by his forwardness. She had never really thought herself very pretty. "I did. I thought you were something not someone."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I have to practice on my hiding then," Nathan commented, his wings fluttering a little in agitation before smiling at her. "Oh, by the way, you're the only person who can see me. No one else can!"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "So it looks like I'm just talking to air right now?" Megan said. She didn't know why, but she felt like one or two problems were going to come out of this.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Yeah, basically," Nathan said, getting up and trotting around on four legs before standing up on two. "Do you live here? Is anybody home?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "I live here, but my parents are out for a few days," Megan told him. "Do you want someth....Do you even eat?"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Of course I eat! I'm tangible, yes?" Nathan said happily, hopping onto a piece of furniture and looking around. "Anything tangible and self-moving usually needs a source of replenishment."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Megan shrugged. "I just didn't know if demons ate. So what do you want to eat?"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "What do I want to eat?" Nathan said, surprised at being given a choice. "Well, I dunno."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Megan walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Anything look interesting to you?"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Nathan scampered under the table, peering at the fridge with wide, fearful eyes. "What's an angel doing in that white closet?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (You just reminded me of James. "There is a man trapped inside that spoon!")

Megan looked down at Nathan. He was scared. Of a refrigerator? She looked at it. A fridge looked like an angel?
    "There's no angel," Megan said.