Guardian Devil

Thread Topic: Guardian Devil

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    XD))

"Yes, there is," Nathan said stubbornly. "It's cold a-and bright and everyone knows that's what an angel's like."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "The coldness is so that the food stays cold, and the brightness is so that you can see what's in the fridge," Megan told him. She pressed the little switch that turned off the light. "See?"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Why would you want cold food?" Nathan said, tentatively coming out from under the table. "That doesn't sound very nice."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "That way it doesn't go rotten as fast," Megan explained. "We save a bunch of food from going to waste this way."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Nathan scrunched up his nose. "Blegh. Do you have any not cold food? Any devil cake or something like that?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "We have some devils food cake, but I doubt it's what you're talking about," Megan said. "It mostly consists of chocolate."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Nathan's eyes shone. "Chocolate," he said softly. "Can I try?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Megan cut out a smallish slice and put it on a plate. She then gave him a fork to eat it with. She was either going to have a very disgusted or very delighted devil on her hands.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Nathan lifted up the fork. "What is this for? Do I have to fight the cake?"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "No," Megan said. "You use it to scoop the food into your mouth. She pulled out another fork for herself. "Like this," she demonstrated on his slice of cake.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "But why not use my hands?" Nathan protested. "I don't know how to use a prong like a shovel. I might stab myself!"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    "Just do what I did," Mega said.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Nathan carefully stabbed the cake before popping it into his mouth. He let out a squeak of delight. "I like it!"
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Megan smiled. "If you like that I'm sure you'll like loads of other things."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Like what?" Nathan said excitedly, before planting his face into the cake.