Say Hello To Hell

Thread Topic: Say Hello To Hell

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Your title is your name," Moral said, sounding tired. "And that's a hellhound. I would say they're harmless, but I'm afraid they're usually far from it."
    Gacha_Summer Novice
    Oh, it’s Samantha Gen. And now I’m scared...” She says, scooting away from the hellhound.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Aka toddled after her, the pup yapping happily
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Moral lifted Aka into the air, examining her. He had a soft spot for puppies and patted her head before setting her back down. "I don't think this one's vicious. Seems harmless for an Underworld creature."
    Gacha_Summer Novice
    Samantha still stares at the Hellhound with fear in her eyes.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Aka squirmed when she was pickef up, her tail wagging so fast it was a blur. After Moral set her down she started trying to eat a rock
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Moral brushed himself off. "Now, where was I? Oh yes, I have to register you. How dull and boring."

A notepad and pen materialized out of thin air and landed neatly in Moral's hands.
    Gacha_Summer Novice
    Samantha moves her hand towards her face, moving her hand across her scar, then flinching at the memories. “Register..?” She says, shaking her thoughts away.
    Cats17 Novice
    Umber floated around. "Oh great. How many have you registered already? And why didn't you let me watch you the last time you did?"
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Because you're annoying, now shut up," Moral commanded. "Now now, Samantha Gen. Death cause: Stab wounds."
    Gacha_Summer Novice
    Samantha bits her lip. “Yep...” She murmurs. “At least I died quickly.”
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Aka noticed she was sad and whined in worry
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Do you have any ideas, any tragic backstory, a convenient list of sins that an angel has written for you?" Moral said, looking up from his notepad.
    Gacha_Summer Novice
    Samantha looks at him with a confused face. “I don’t think so...”
    Eggaly Junior
    Eiveen laughed loudly. "How bland and uninteresting are you?" Eiveen asked rudely