Anyone alive?

• Locked due to inactivity on Jun 29, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: Anyone alive?

Kyle said "First we have to find someone to kick."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Jak grinned more"well obviously!" he said before he spun around to look at Vincent "so where do we start?" Vincent frowned slightly at him as he crossed his arms "once i figure out where we are on Gaia i should be able to locate our targets" he said
    Kyle said "Well don't look at us, we're clueless."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent snorted quietly in amusement before looking around at the mountains, looking for landmarks
    Kyle looked around when all of the sudden, a cactus on legs came running at him.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent quickly moved in front of Kyle and shot a fireball at it
    The cactus ran off in retreat. Kyle asked "You know where you are now? That was a Cactaur."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent nodded "yes, i do. If we head north west off here we shpuld arrive at Cosmo Canyon, where Nanaki lives" he said as he turned and started walking
    Kyle followed with Kirby and Sonic.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent stayed on guard as he led the group, keeping an eye out for any monsters that decided they looked like lunch
    Kyle gave Jak back his morph gun that he borrowed as they walked.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Jak nodded to him before noticing that the area was starting to look more like a rocky desert then grassy planes
    Sonic said "It seems a little too quiet in this desert. You don't think something might ambush us, do you Kirby?" Kirby shrugged.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent abruptly stopped and drew his gun, appearing to be listening for something
    Kyle looked at Jak and asked "Something wrong?"

This thread is locked. You may not post.