Anyone alive?

Thread Topic: Anyone alive?

Waddle Dee hopped as Jak cheered and Kirby started to turn the tables on Dedede. The Waddle Dee urged Vincent to do the same thing.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent just shook his head at it and then refocused on the fight
    Waddle Dee poked Vincent again and kept urging.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent glared at it and looked like he was tempted to shoot it
    The Waddle Dee pointed at Jak.

(He's not gonna stop until Vincent cheers.)
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    The problen is vincent really doesnt like doing stuff like that XD)

Vincent continued to glare
    Waddle Dee then just up and yelled "WILL YOU CHEER FOR KIRBY ALREADY, YOU STUPID IDIOT?!"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "No" vincent said "i believe he is fully capable of defeating this opponent on his own" he said calmly
    Kirby was able to defeat Dedede eventually. Waddle Dee said "Well he won, no thanks to you." He poked Vincent again and ran to Kirby's side. Kyle was able to reverse the mind control on Dedede.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent huffed softly and watched them
    Dedede sat up and rubbed his head and looked around, confused. He said "Kirby, what's going on here? And who are these weirdos? Hi, Sonic." Sonic waved and Kirby began explaining.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Jak frowned and crossed his arms
    Dedede understood the situation and said "Well thanks for your help. I guess my right hand Waddle Dee did good. In any case you might want to get to the Halberd, Kirby. Meta Knight might still be controlled." "Poyo." Kirby said and ran until he realized he didn't know how to get on the Halberd.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Jak snickered at Kirby before quickly stopping as Vincent gabe him a look
    Kyle said "Is there any way to get there?" Dedede said "I how, but it really isn't conventional."