Anyone alive?

• Locked due to inactivity on Jun 29, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: Anyone alive?

pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "And what is that way?"Jak asked curiously
    Dedede said "This way." and he lead them to outside with a large object covered in a tarp. He and the Waddle Dees took off the tarp and reveled a giant cannon.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Jak grinned when he saw the cannon "i think i see where this is going"
    Dedede said "I figure it would be the only way to get you up there." Kyle asked "Is it safe?" Dedede answered "Safe enough."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "I think i will fly up" Vincent said as he eyed the canon, making Jak snicker "aw scared?" he asked teasingly, getting a glare from the man
    Sonic jumped in and said "Alright, let's go." Kirby hopped in with him. Kyle asked Vincent "Do you have room for two on that flight?"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent nodded "i should be able to carry you" he said as Jak climbed into the canon. Vincent closed his eyes for a moment before a sphere of darkness engulfed him as he transformed into Chaos
    Kyle said "Just don't go too fast. I'll get sick."

Dedede lit the fuse and Sonic said "Meet you guys there."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent nodded in understanding and carefully picked him up as he spread his wings, making sure that he didnt catch his claws on his skin before taking to the air
    The cannon fired and launched everyone to high heaven. Kyle hung on for dear life on Vincent and saw everyone whiz pass them to the Halberd.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Jak cheered gleefully as they where fired out of the cannon. Vincent huffed softly at them before following them
    Sonic and Kirby landed gracefully onto the Halberd when it came into view.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Jak laughed as he managed to land on he feet and turned to watch Vincent. Vincent caught up to them less then a minute later and carefully landed, setting Kyle down before changing back to his normal form
    As soon as everyone landed, an alarm blared on the Halberd. The weapons began to activate and fire at the heroes on the bridge.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Vincent quickly drew his gun and fired back using his materia while jak darted for cover

This thread is locked. You may not post.