Stuck With Each Other [Literate/Semi-Literate Roleplay]

• Locked due to inactivity on Jun 23, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: Stuck With Each Other [Literate/Semi-Literate Roleplay]

Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Eliza helped steal Evans stuff.
    Chris hummed. “ a few days at most, she doesn’t seem to love that far away, but she lives in a swamp,” Chris told him with a soft blush on his cheeks as he looked back at Alex.
    Eva sighs bored feeling normally usless
    Isabel Star Advanced
    “Ugh, a swamp? Sounds... uncomfortable.” Alex said, giving an involuntary shiver. “I may control black goop for a living, but I can’t stand mud and dirt.”
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ganz huffed softly at Alex and then he went outside to wait for them, sittibg down in a patch of sunlight
    Isabel Star Advanced
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Chris snorted at him. “ oh, I’m sure you’ll survive darling.” He teased gently patting his head, not actually listening to his own words.
    Eva follows Ganz but sits far away from him
    Isabel Star Advanced
    Alex ducks quickly from the physical contact, giving Chris a queer look. “Who are you and what have you done wth my Chris.”
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    /\ i dont know why but this made me laugh so much)

Ganz looked over at Eva and made a quiet trilling sound to her, sounding like a greeting.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Chris suddenly turned bright red. “ Y-Your Chris?” He asked shyly, his pastures immediately going back to his usual meek self,

“ annnd you broke him, thanks Alex, please sit until after we get home to seduce the poor boy.” Eliza drawled sarcastically,
    Eva noded back at Ganz in greeting and smiled slightly
    Isabel Star Advanced
    “Oh shut up, Eliza. You made a orgy joke when we first woke up here, I think I can do some light flirting.” Alex said, waving a hand at her dismissively.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ganz yawned and shook himself, his mane of fur resettling around his next as hw looked at the door
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Chris blushed gently, did that mean Alex was flirting with him? No, he was way out of the gorgues half demons league.
    (?)
    Eliza raised an eyebrow, “ now I never said I meant an orgy, I was referring to getting drunk, but it’s good to know where your head is. “
    “ And oh yes’m, please continue flirting Alhis is my otp.”
    Eva looks at the door two but shrugs ignoring the others strange talk

This thread is locked. You may not post.