Fandomfreak

• Locked due to inactivity on Jan 7, '17 3:54am

Thread Topic: Fandomfreak

Garroth_758 Novice
    "I don't know...what do you feel like having?" He asked turning to look at her.
    Fandomfreak Experienced
    Love raised her hand to her hair and twirled it semi-anxiously. "Do we have any bread?" She asked, having grown accustomed to the Royals bread and water diet. She didn't want to ask for too much...
    Garroth_758 Novice
    "Are you sure you do not want anything else?" He asked he raised a brown in confusion," we have a choice to actually eat..." he was concerned by her choice.
    Fandomfreak Experienced
    "I don't want to overstep my boundaries... after all, that food is for you too, so I don't want to waste it by eating it myself..." She murmured, crossing her arms slightly. She felt so small...
    Garroth_758 Novice
    Crow nodded and grabbed a small loaf of bread out of the cabinet and handed it to her," here..." he said then grabbed a blueberry pop tart. He walked to a table and sat down.
    Fandomfreak Experienced
    Love sat across from him, nibbling slightly on the bread. "Did you sleep well?" She questioned, tucking some hair behind her ear.
    Garroth_758 Novice
    Crow bit into his pop tart and swallowed," yeah I guess, it is a shame we were the only to escape... not that I don't like you... but those other people..." crow said.
    Fandomfreak Experienced
    Love nodded slightly, "I know... we have to get them out somehow..." she frowned, forcing away tears. "You have to get them out...." She whispered. She was useless.
    Garroth_758 Novice
    Wh-why me? I can't fly...yet anyways. Why just me? I have terrible hearing..." crow said with a frown.
    Fandomfreak Experienced
    "I can't see! I'm useless, Crow!" Love yelled, standing sharply.
    Garroth_758 Novice
    Crow looked down," well what if we worked together? I can be your eyes and you be my ears?" He spoke in a normal tone.
    Fandomfreak Experienced
    Love blinked and slowly nodded. "Maybe I could ride on your back when you learn to fly."
    Garroth_758 Novice
    "My thoughts exactly..." crow said nodding," I'm going to try and practice today with Jason's help.
    Fandomfreak Experienced
    "I see... I wish I could hone my skills..." Love sighed, her head hanging sadly.
    Garroth_758 Novice
    "You know I could get Jason to help you too right?" Crow considered before throwing his trash away.

This thread is locked. You may not post.