br0wnie
Thread Topic: br0wnie
-
The one I tried was like a Sprite/strawberry flavored Dirty Soda! It was topped with a little pink hat and butterfly! If I get to go again and get that one, I can send a pic on Discord! It was so good!
-
yummm!!! i think sprite is a really versatile soda, you can mix it with just about anything
-
It really is! They also have fall flavors too that I want to try the next time the come to my job!
-
so fun! it's nice to get these cheap little treats every once in a while, they pull me through life lol
-
i'm so excited for fall! my favorite holiday is coming up, and i like how the trees look when they change color
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules



