My thread:3

Thread Topic: My thread:3

rvelez Hot Shot
    Lmao Devon and I were neck to neck and he was honking his horn at me (a way to say hey wassup in our friend group) and it made me laugh and lose my blue fire so I slowed down drastically. xD I still got second place but man. No more honking please xD
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I’ve been hosting this lobby for almost two hours now.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I’ll stop gaming to go eat as soon as Devon gets bored. :)
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Wait.. that is if he ever gets bored because both of us were at it for five hours.... and it was just us two in the lobby......
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I could always tell him in the server that I need a break
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Ofc K just had to enter my lobby and crash it. If his internet is that unstable, he should really do PMs instead of MMs..
    rvelez Hot Shot
    the vitamins taste so gross heh
    dragonsfire Novice
    Vitamins don't. Medicine does.
    Flames_97 Advanced
    I don't have to take medicine though. I almost never get sick.

(also its me just wanted to use another account for da nostalgia)
    dragonsfire Novice
    Neither do I. It rarely ever happens, but when I do, it's a big one. I think the last one was strep throat 3 years ago.
    Flames_97 Advanced
    oof.. so would you rather have small sick moments all the time or long painful ones that aren't as frequent?
    dragonsfire Novice
    That's a hard one. If I had the small sick ones, I wouldn't be able to do the things I don't like. Just fake it, ya know, but when and atual one pops up, it would likely be when I'm going to do something fun. And I already live with the long painful ones that don't happen very often, so I'll go with that one.
    Dark Rose Advanced
    Do you ever just get sick for like 30 mins less? I get those small sick moments where im sneezing and feeling ill but then im fine the next minute

I think im god
    Dark Rose Advanced
    and like when I get those random moments, I KNOW it a false alarm.
    dragonsfire Novice
    yeah, I also got that. I get sick at school, and I feel crappy, so i go homethen suddenly, 10 mins after I get home, I'm all better.