My thread:3

• Locked by RainInTheShadows on Jun 7, '20 7:25am
    Reason: Locked upon owner's request

Thread Topic: My thread:3

rvelez Hot Shot
    I feel like I'm already at that point tbh

woof
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I guess the only reason why I've been upset the last few days is because of my package. It really is hurting me.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I'm going to sleep.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Got to the point where my anger is just making me not want to talk to anyone.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I'll gladly wait two more days for a refund.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Are they willing to give you one?
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Not sure yet. They told me to wait two days.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    If they don't, I'll eat them
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Aha good
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I took a four hour nap
    rvelez Hot Shot
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Kokoro used to be shy and submissive when she first met Elroy. In fact, I think she was intimidated by him. xD but now? Now that she's known and been with him for two years?? She's comfortable enough to scold him and she doesn't bite her tongue anymore. Like, I'm so shook.

Kinda sad that she's been arguing with him about Anthanasios, Rosemary, Jude, and Vernon. And Elroy is all like um ok can we not please??
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I JUST BOUGHT THE 150 CT PRISMACOLOR SET FOR THE SAME PRICE AT MICHAELS JUST NOW AND ya know what I dunno care if they don't refund my money
    I mean it'll be nice to get my money back for the missing one but I'm satisfied now 🏽♀

I even told an employee that I never received the one I bought online and that I called yesterday for a refund. I also added "but at this point idc I just want the prismacolor now"

And
    And he was like

"but you're paying double now"

And I kinda shrugged lmaooo and reminded him that I am getting the 50% discount, the same discount I got online. So it's no real biggie! But he still insisted I call again for the refund lol
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I'm going to let your indirect comment slide this time.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I'm superior than all of you.

This thread is locked. You may not post.