My thread:3

• Locked by RainInTheShadows on Jun 7, '20 7:25am
    Reason: Locked upon owner's request

Thread Topic: My thread:3

rvelez Hot Shot
    It's just me still angry and upset about my package. I've been moody all day and I'm actually crying right now.

Same here.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I'm probably pathetic for crying over color pencils. So I'm hiding in the bathroom.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Nah, it's okay to be upset. You love art and you're unable to do it bc of a purchase that wasn't delivered (or is being hidden).
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I'm just going to buy another set but this time in the store. It bothers me so much. The worse part is that I'm going to pay more because it was on sale, and now it's not.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Are you sure it's worth doing that in the event they can give you a refund or whatever?
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I'm gonna check first before I buy another.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Ahh ok
    Fingers crossed for ya
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Thanks.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Tbh I don't like when people say I'm pretty or whatever. Not to mention, I feel like I'm just trying to show off when I really am not looking for any compliments. I get uncomfortable.
    So that's why my links expired because I don't want y'all looking at my face

👌🏻
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I'm sorry that you have to go to sleep heartbroken and hurting. I can't help much, I wish I could. I just suck at making people feel better.

I'm constantly checking up on you, hoping you don't die from anger. It's bad to go to sleep angry, you know.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I never had a dream of Bambam. Like... ahah. Instead I had a dream about Hongbin. He was sorta avoiding me though.. I guess he was shy. But I remember being upset in my dream and ahhhh. Maybe he didn't know he was making it look like he was avoiding me. He was real oblivious to everything. So ig it's okay. Idk man... his smile and laughing in the dream made me very happy and I am so in love with him. He has the most beautiful smile ever, and his dimples make it even more beautiful. Haahh, god.
    rvelez Hot Shot
    I love Hongbin. More than any one. More than Bambam. Jinyoung.

Just VIXX is general is so much.. lively. So much to love about this group.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    i read "i made love to him" and had to double take
    JaneDoe Senior
    that's so cheesy rose omg i love you
    you'd be the queen!!
    rvelez Hot Shot
    Pft, I'll gladly let him make love to me any day. I'll let him be the first.

Ahah yeah I'll be his queen 👑

This thread is locked. You may not post.