Ripper's Edge

Thread Topic: Ripper's Edge

Clara Ford Junior
    I don't know what people take me for, aside from a standoffish, unpredictable, emotional wreck. There's more to me, but just how much more can they see?
    This doesn't concern me when I have other things in mind to worry about. Such as how it is that I can give the best advice, yet nothing works for me?
    I just hope that I'm helping in the least bit to the people I speak to. I just want them to avoid any heartache I have or am experiencing.
    Some of the pain is a result of my actions, maybe, but a bulk of it is just from people being rude and careless. I don't know why I'm the target of those kinds of people, but I always am.
    No one should experience that.
    So I have no tolerance when it happens to me, or anyone else.
    Treat me or anyone else like dirt, damn right I'll tell you off.
    Elincia Novice
    I see you as a person that's been through some s---, but I also see you as a slightly antisocial person that needs some friends
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    You're probably right.
    I guess I'm just scared to trust. I try not to open up because I only get hurt whenever I do. But, it's not fair to someone I don't know, because I don't know how they'll treat me yet.
    Elincia Novice
    It's ok, I completely understand, I also thought I should mention this is eggaly
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I know.
    I'm going to eat lunch.
    Elincia Novice
    Have fun
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    So, I have an hour, then I have to get off.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I need someone I can trust to tell a dark secret to. Well, it's not dark, and it's more of a new discovery or realization than a secret. I just need to talk to someone about it, but I don't think anyone's around.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I know it's probably not the best...
    But if I feel bad, it only gets worse from there...
    And then...
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I don't know.
    And out of all people, you chose a guy to talk about it to.
    Wonderful s--- we get into.
    Silent Fox Newbie
    I do feel better that we got that off our chest, though.

I'm just really sad, now. I don't even know what this means, changing subject. He didn't give me the slightest hint of what it meant. He just left...
    Silent Fox Newbie
    Well, it's time for me to go, now.
    I feel kind of miserable because I don't know what I'm waiting for at this point. I don't know if I'm waiting to start over or be rejected.
    I feel like it's the second thing, though.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Today doesn't feel so good.
    Something's been biting at me all night, and it's just a disturbing feeling inside.
    Sometimes I just feel this, and can't even explain why, but my parents yell at me and tell me to stop if I say that's what's bothering me.

Um, obviously, if I feel disturbed, it's not by choice. I mean, who would want to? That's kinda stupid.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Like, I just feel ill. I don't have a word to describe what I feel, so ill is all I can say.
    Eggaly Novice
    I know that feeling.