The wounds that never show...

Thread Topic: The wounds that never show...

we can't do it without a plan.
    I'll make another plan, but I still need help. Where will I go? How will I get there? Once that's settled, the only thing left to do is get a job to provide for myself and start over.
    I don't know anyone who'd help me run away, though.
    I don't have anyone.
    Like, why can't you help? You're not making it any better by sending me back home and telling me to discuss my problems with my parents. WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE...MULTIPLE TIMES...AND THEY DON'T LISTEN?!?!?!
    So, best case scenario, I run away, catch Covid, and legit die without kms.
    Guess that's just as good.
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    running away will only make your matters worse.
    I know, but talking to them isn't working/makes it worse.
    I don't have outside help and can't get outside help.
    I feel like they're dangling my wellness over my head. They have the means to help, but they're just being too stubborn.
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    running away will put their guard over you even closer. it’s not a smart or appropriate solution to your issues.
    Okay. I won't do that, then.
    I want to hurt that man. He's blasting the f---ing radio again. And sometimes he leaves it outside overnight as loud as it is right now.
    No. He turned it up.
    Clara Ford Junior
    Clara Ford Junior
    I hope that one day I won't need this thread anymore.
    It's like I first stated, I am not capable of hurting anyone in this state. Everything hurts me too easily. I kind of want to shut down and just not do anything anymore, now. I don't know anymore. I just hurt. I don't want to hurt. Everything in life eventually brings me to pain, it seems. And I have a harder time overcoming it each time it happens. it's really hard, and I feel like I can't take anymore pain. But, there's no way to escape pain. You avoid it in one area, and it finds you in another.