Splash Mountain

Thread Topic: Splash Mountain

S_E_ Senior
    No I needed that I think it made me better
    Paige_ Senior
    You are so very welcome
    S_E_ Senior
    Oh boy! I certainly came to home tonight!
    S_E_ Senior
    So I'm most likely going to be Heather Chandler for Halloween but that mostly relies on the thrift shop down the street still having the red blazer I saw until Friday. Hopefully it'll go well though.
    S_E_ Senior

I won't have the full ensemble but I figure the blazer and a skirt will be enough. If I'm feeling really funky I might even embellish the blazer a bit to add the chains, who knows.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Hi I love you
    S_E_ Senior
    Hi I love you more
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Yoooo I’d happily cosplay the duke to your chandler ( even if I’m more like mcnamara) because I have so much green s---
    S_E_ Senior
    You see, the backstory to this is that my friend asked if she could go out with me on Halloween and she was already going as Duke because she has a green blazer through the virtue of theater, so we're actually looking for someone from our school to go as McNamara with us lol
    S_E_ Senior
    I also highkey wait wtf I looked away from the screen for two seconds and completely forgot what I was going to say oof
    katqueen45 Senior
    Highkey though I wish I could be the JD to this plan, but I don't even own a proper trench coat smh

Maybe I can just-
    Carry around a slushie? And be like "freeze your brain"
    S_E_ Senior
    Just wear black lmao come join ussssssssssss
    katqueen45 Senior
    Lol okay
    I will wear
    Black heels
    S_E_ Senior
    Beautiful. Perfect.
    S_E_ Senior
    Unrelated sidenote: I Am So Incredibly Stupid Because My Best Friend Who Is Also My Ex Is Also The Person I Have Feelings For RIP