Splash Mountain

Thread Topic: Splash Mountain

• boss baby2 Newbie
    hi. Its very sad to know that am newb and was novince before. Checked my hacked account (boss_baby ). It is almost in juniour stats. Next year i will have my phone
    S_E_ Senior
    Next year as in January?
    S_E_ Senior
    The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals should NOT be allowed to be that good.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Ily
    S_E_ Senior
    Sorry I dipped gang a lot's been going on but luckily for you I'll share the whole story right now!

First and foremost, I was in a play this past weekend that went very well but took up a lot of time
    Second, I got asked out on Sunday night so I've been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend
    Third, I auditioned for my school's production of Annie yesterday and didn't get a callback. I feel really bad right now because I usually get good parts in the plays but I'm in eleventh grade and I've never gotten a part in the musical that was bigger than a few spoken lines in one scene. Words of encouragement are welcome.
    But on the brightside my boyfriend was kinda iffy about doing the musical and he got a callback so I think he might get a big part!
    S_E_ Senior
    Oops sorry for the huge paragraph with no line breaks, I hate those.
    S_E_ Senior
    To do list:

Literally just spend the entirety of the foreseeable future fawning over my boyfriend
    boss baby2 Novice
    annie like annie
    S_E_ Senior
    Uh yeah I guess?
    S_E_ Senior
    Tree time boys
    S_E_ Senior
    I was at the movies last night and someone pulled the fire alarm so that's fun
    The Geek Expert
    that was me
    S_E_ Senior
    Figures
    S_E_ Senior
    Mm, yes, rice with soy sauce.
    DarkIsTheCat Advanced
    white or brown rice