DILLIGAF

Thread Topic: DILLIGAF

Dark22978 Expert
    imagine thinking that someone needing your support/help through something tough means that they want to date you. imagine thinking that your friend just wanting advice means that they're trying to date you. and you become highly obsessed over them, and get verbally aggressive towards not only them but their friends, and blame them for sending "mixed signals"
    Dark22978 Expert
    i trusted him and it was the worst mistake I've ever made
    Dark22978 Expert
    when i ask you for advice with other ppl that doesn't mean i want to date you, it means i trust your opinion and don't want to deal with something alone because I'm irrational and inexperienced
    Dark22978 Expert
    the fact that you took it as a sign to become obsessed with me f---ing sucks dick
    Dark22978 Expert
    i was considering talking it out but i don't want any contact with him ever again
    Dark22978 Expert
    and now im scared to trust anyone
    Dark22978 Expert
    between this and the scare of something being extremely wrong with my body i am not happy and i don't know what to do
    Dark22978 Expert
    i only slept for five hours and im so tired and scared and exhausted and upset and i want someone to comfort me but everyone's asleep and im going to just keep crying
    Dark22978 Expert
    I want to cancel my plans with my grandmother but I know she wants to spend time with me and she's always so alone
    Dark22978 Expert
    I'll just sleep through the movie or something
    Dark22978 Expert
    I hate myself
    d_h Senior
    Makes two of us 😶
    Dark22978 Expert
    imagine unwrapping a noisy bag during the most important/iconic scene of this movie
    Dark22978 Expert
    im going to cry over that bag lmao
    Dark22978 Expert
    i think i should go for a while