accidentally stabbed myself with baby scissors

• Locked due to inactivity on Jul 2, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: accidentally stabbed myself with baby scissors

and then accidentally smeared the blood gushing from my finger onto my science project before I noticed I had a cut

just felt like sharing this moment
    in retrospect I realize there are many less creepy ways to initiate conversation and I apologize
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Are you okay?.
    lol yeah but my teacher only had jumbo bandaids and I have little baby hands so I have this big ass bandaid wrapped around my middle finger which is pretty funny
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    That’s funny. As long as you’re okay lol.
    Sniperlazy Junior
    I accidently shoved an 18gauge needle in my hand while tryna get some gooey super glue outa the bottom of the bottle😐
    lmao oww
    glue is dangerous

update: my science project went well, of course. no one noticed the blood
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Goood! I’m glad it went well, despite the traces of Blood lol
    FluffyEtini Advanced
    This is actually really sad, but you're not alone. I have accidentally cut myself with safety scissors.
    good to know it isn't just me
    to be fair, I was absolutely holding them incorrectly and using them to cut dull cardboard so it was my own fault X)
    Vampirina Experienced
    Ouch! That must have hurt! To make you feel better, I once cut myself with a dull pencil. THAT’S a definition of how smart I am.

Glad the project went well :)
    Jayfeather310 Advanced
    ew, this reminds me of the time my friend accidentally cut from his finger to the start of his wrist due to a loose wire in one of those pronged filing folders. i’m rlly sensitive to blood and other bodily fluids, so i could literally smell it. it made me feel so sick just seeing it from the other side of the room. of course, there’s always that one kid to complain about things and accused me of faking. she said that blood was impossible to smell and i needed to quit acting like a vampire. xdd. the last statement was pretty funny, but it pissed me off.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    this reminds me of when i accidentally cut off the vein connecting me to my happiness

This thread is locked. You may not post.