Send me something creative

Thread Topic: Send me something creative

Stardust1 Advanced
    As you mention something creative, this is what i could gather Smile, for it could be the last one you have. Take risk, you might not even die at all. And fly! Don’t worry, you won’t go to high- the only real beauty is truth, and once you find it, itll be enough. In the end, the question is... will you fall down or float down? And you need to figure out which one leads to the real rest...
    Anonymous
    15 November 2018 at 18:30 (GMT+1)

Uh float down? I have no idea who wrote this one
    Stardust1 Advanced
    my identity sHouldnt be too diffIcult to decipher...although i Can be rather triCksy at times, just like thoSe nasssty hobbitsesss...oh heres a joke i made up yesTerday: if you stop binging on refRigerated thanksgiving leftovers, you could call that quittIng cold turkey...i know it's Dumb but at least it's creative which is what you wanted...well, peace out for now...
    Anonymous
    15 November 2018 at 22:34 (GMT+1)

Lol Hicc? Maybe
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    It does appear to be Olivia m if you go by the capitals, which I owudlnt have noticed until my third re-read.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    ey, i wrote that.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    yep yep that last one was me lol the capital letters spell HICCSTRID

and the retarded joke is definitely a trademark of mine so yeah

nasssssssssssty hobbitsesssssss.....
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Figured it was you 😂👍🏽
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Ranna ran through the forest, her heart pounding. The thrill of the hunt had never been as exhilarating as this, she could almost feel pity for her prey. Almost. Ranna knew the forest much better than her prey, leaping over the creak. The boy screamed when she cut him off , knocking him into the dirt. He sobbed, and begged. Trying to appeal to her sense of humanity. It was a shame she’d lost that already. The women brought down her knife. And everything went black.
    Anonymous
    16 November 2018 at 00:51 (GMT+1)

Um someone with the OC Ranna. Idk Snipe?

~~

Tick tock tick tock tick tock RINNNNGGGG!! Time. Chime. Slime. Crime. Mime. Dime. Lime. Whales are cool. Knock knock. Who can it be now? Swoosh! Hammers. Bambambam. Ham and jam. Roosters. I like t. What is thHAMDTERSSSSTERSSSS. ac. Remember. Forget. Remember. December. Boom.
    Anonymous
    16 November 2018 at 00:57 (GMT+1)

Whales are very cool 👍🏽 I wanna say this is zero, bc he made a thread with whales or something, but I'm probably wrong.

~~

No.
    Anonymous
    16 November 2018 at 01:04 (GMT+1)

Okie then

~~

Tacos+Shrimp+pizza=Shrizzacos
    Anonymous
    16 November 2018 at 04:32 (GMT+1)

:O how did I not know this

~~

nice hat, NERD
    Anonymous
    16 November 2018 at 16:13 (GMT+1)

Thanks I know I'm one.
    That's not my hat tho. Just saw it at the mall
    Stardust1 Advanced
    guess who i am. we barely talk. but we’re basically nice to one another. im smart at math. but you probably dont know yet. my propic is pretty bold and arrogant sounding but im only a jefe on the outside. on the inside im a trump killer. thats not nice but its nicer than trump supporter.
    Anonymous
    16 November 2018 at 23:14 (GMT+1)

I feel like you're the actual boss but idk
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    I wrote the ranna thing, it’s actually a really s---ty Scottish joke. At least in my area.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Ah well that's interesting. :p
    Stardust1 Advanced
    tbh you’re hot
    Anonymous
    16 November 2018 at 23:18 (GMT+1)

Hmm haven't heard that one before but thanks

~~

No.
    Anonymous
    17 November 2018 at 00:25 (GMT+1)

Yes

~~

Petpatscritchscratchrubrubstrokestrokehughug If you were a BAR of soap what shape would you be? STAR shaped.
    Anonymous
    17 November 2018 at 06:04 (GMT+1)

🌠

~~

4 score and 65 years in the past he won the civil war with his beard now he's here to whup your ass. Sorry i'm bored. The curreny used in Russia is the rubble
    Anonymous
    17 November 2018 at 16:24 (GMT+1)

I am in fear of his beard :o
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Also Star bar I got that Cody :')
    I was hoping you would be able to get that hahaha
    Sniperlazy Junior
    When last were u on disc star?
    Sniperlazy Junior
    Also i dont rp so no that wasnt me XD