7 day update

• Locked due to inactivity on May 11, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: 7 day update

BloodOnMyHands Experienced
    E thot = Belladelphine is the best example posts lewd or NSFW content and often times has a private Snapchat

E girl = Instagram girl who I guess wears soft girl makeup with hearts under their eyes and have clips in their hair? Literally they all look the same and dress the same. Look up #egirl and they all have the same face and either

Pastel aesthetic

Rainbow aesthetic

Or goth girl aesthetic

O.o amazingly enough yeah, a couple are gamer girls. Then again there are the gamer thots too so idk really it’s a good question:/
    There used to be one called Lolly who was a combination of both and used to play video games too but the only reason she had people on discord was because she was cute and because she showed lewd images. She got her 3 Instagram accounts deleted because she got exposed for using a third party app to get followers so essentially brand deals she got were just giving her free things so she could show them off to her bot likes and bot followers.
    I don’t know what to do with all the things in our dorm like I need to start packing but I cannot bring everything with me
    Aoki Advanced
    omg thank you
    they’re so adorable
    Lol which one e thot or girl
    Off work Time to crash
    And go to bed
    I ran out of juice f u k
    Yee yee new pic bc my hair looks uwu thanks to moisture
    I found out that to have my hair look like the perfect skater dude hair I have to have it 1 inch past my shoulders

Go Take a boiling hot shower but tie my hair up in a low tight bun

With the moisture it gets big and puffy and wavy

Top it off with a beanie or SnapBack and oofff my dream hair is facing me
    My hair looks nice for once but all I’m planning on doing sleeping

Nah I can’t waste this one in a lifetime opportunity

I’m going to go out to Walmart to buy some juice and Snacks so I don’t starve plus I kind of also need ramen
    The one time I feel like I snack all I’m going to do is go to Walmart to pick up snacks

c: kms.

Oooo omg I’m so proud of myself I feel like the dude I was trying to become and based myself after from google images ; u ; aahhh
    Atl hoe?

Is that all time low hoe? I don’t know what that means your bio is confusing
    ello Senior
    Crunch crunch munchy stale ew
    Yee yee

This thread is locked. You may not post.