7 day update

Thread Topic: 7 day update

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Okay but what makes that valid but not metal core death core or trash core??
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I’m genuinely curious as to why so many people hate on core

I should ask her
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Sent
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Because it’s whining music

What how is it whining music
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    So she’s into those guttural vocals that sound like a blender and a big oinking aka dying fetus
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Wow you’re either the most metal chick I’ve ever met or just really good at memorizing eight songs from each band 5 album names and the members names in order to show yourself as this supreme edge lord

Most likely the first option though lol at first glance she looks like a metal Barbie but once you interact u get that she’s actually not an airhead poser :o
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    So this is a girl from campus tinder and all her pics she looks like an average nerd until her last photo where she’s at a concert I’m guessing based on the environment and dressed metal/goth. She has looking for friends only on her bio so I messaged her and that’s how we started talking
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I literally only use tinder to communicate with people looking for friends or study groups ( yes that’s right it’s a thing) but most importantly

To laugh at the bios some people have

So no I’m not an edgy weeb looking to smash on there lmao
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    And yes the only pic I have on there is my current Kermit profile picture with a bio that reads

“18, engineer major. I don’t actually come here to date, I’m here to laugh at your bios. If you’re new to campus and need a study group hit me up.”
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    U w U the idea of a relationship scares me bc anyone that dates me will eventually want more than just dinner together and I say no to the hanky panky does that make me an incel
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    That was a joke but now I’m concerned am I an incel because I am not into intercourse are asexuals incels
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    And also why do I always fall into existential crises at midnight though
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Am I asexual if I still have the ability to distinguish when a person is attractive and when they’re not or is that just a skill every person is born with and keeps no matter what
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I think this would be the point when my therapist would tell me to go to sleep and that everything will make sense tomorrow
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    95% of the time I have a pothead personality and existential deep moments and red eyes from crying it’s no wonder people think I use drugs I really don’t though I’m just Jae.