• Annabanana11 Newbie
    Magie!!!*hugs and almost chokes u*
    Magie Magic Advanced
    *hugs back*

How have you been?
    Jayfeather310 Experienced
    Hey..
  • Annabanana11 Newbie
    I have been great!A few weeks ago I went out on a trip with my grade and we went to quebec for two days!And I'm eleven now!I'm going to grade 6 in 3 months!
    Magie Magic Advanced
    Cool!

[balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons][balloons]
    Magie Magic Advanced
    Oops. LOL! Too many!

I'm 15! I'm also advanced.
    Jayfeather310 Experienced
    I'm 60.
    doglovergirl Experienced
    did you miss me
    Magie Magic Advanced
    Did you get your account back?
    Jthestar Junior
    back? oh I never lost it, that was just a joke
    doglovergirl Experienced
    Yes I got it back
    Magie Magic Advanced
    Is Jthestar one of Anna's accounts?

This thread is locked. You may not post.