Hidden In Plain Sight
Thread Topic: Hidden In Plain Sight
-
Heyo!
Making a new thread for whenever I do decide to hop on an participate in GTQ forum shenanigans!
Hope everyone is doing well! -
If you like Almond Joys, Breyers has a really good Almond Joy ice cream
Been listening to music and cleaning my place -
ur back :DDD
-
i missed u lol
-
Hey!!
How are you? :D
I missed you too!!! -
i'm doing pretty good! hbu?
-
i've had a lot of new stuff in my life recently lol
-
Not too bad! I have tomorrow and Wednesday off, so I am set lol
Ooo, what's been happening? If you don't mind me asking of course! -
Off topic, but my poor washing machine sounds like it's about to take flight ;w;
-
xD the poor washing machine-
and there's been a lot, but one of the biggest is I GOT A BOYFRIEND!!! :DDDD
and i'm hopefully gonna have a new job soon at a daycare near where me! -
OH MY GOODNESS, CONGRATULATIONS πππ
Heck yeah!! Get it!! That freakin' awesome!! I am so proud of you!!!! π
The washing machine made it through the cycle thank goodness lol -
lol that's good
yeah, we've been together for a little over 8 months now :DD
he's such a sweet guy, i love him sm <33
and i'm really hoping i get the job, i need a full time job bad lmaooo -
That's awesome!! I am so happy for you!! <3
Sending all the good vibes your way! You're gonna get the job! π -
thank you pookieee <333
whatchu gonna do on ur days off? -
There is a coffee shop in my town that I kind of want to try, then on Wednesday I want to try to meet up with one of my friends. He recently had a death in a family, and I want to get him out of his place and maybe go see a movie and go to the gaming store in the town that he lives!
Pages:
- 1
- 2
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules

