Speak, friend, and enter.

Thread Topic: Speak, friend, and enter.

• They told us that the appointment was canceled when we go there not calling us and telling that it was cancelled
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Oh wow that sucks
  • Yeah
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Merp
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Making canolies tomorrow. Never had one before hmm
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I should memorize more piano songs. Every time I go somewhere and see a piano and sit down to play, I literally can't remember a thing and so it seems like I'm terrible at it. I know I can play I just can't think of what atm oof
    Stardust1 Advanced
    He's clingy ahh. I don't like dealing with clingy, attention needy friends O.o but he's so sweet it makes it harder to say no. He literally complimented my hairstyle 3 times today, then had to message me tonight to say once more he thought I was really gorgeous today. He isn't doing anything wrong, but he wont freaking leave me alone
    I think I don't like clingy people because when I was clingy, I didn't like myself. I based all my self confidence on whether I had friends or not, and that was a maturity issue.
    So when I meet clingy people it's just unattractive to me ahh.
    I get the feeling he doesn't have many close friends. Sounds like all his best friends moved away, and he broke up with his gf 6 months ago.
    Why is this boy so in love with me gosh I cant deal.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Two days a week is too much
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Bleh midterms are next week
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I'm finally doing it I'm starting a blog. Thankfully found a pretty awesome site to help
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I get to design as well as write that's fun :D
  • flower_girl41 Newbie
    Uh thankful to Seth for taking control of this account bc like I'm pretty oblivious.
  • flower_girl41 Newbie
    I don't even want this account tho
  • flower_girl41 Newbie
    Merp
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Funny my name is based off of a flower.
    I'm basically a flower girl geez louise