Speak, friend, and enter.

Thread Topic: Speak, friend, and enter.

• flower_girl41 Newbie
    Someone help me! I don't know how to make a quiz
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Hi there flowergirl. Fun fact, I stalked the forums for about 2 months maybe before I made an account :) I'm creepy sometimes.

Just hit the make a quiz link on the front page and follow the instructions from there.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Or here
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Hey guys my backup account made it to experienced lol. Seems inactivity does help a little
    boss baby Novice
    hello flower girl. Please take my quizzes to level you up! And welcome to this site. Can we be friends?
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I'm tired
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I met this really nice Filipino guy in my astronomy class. And like he just walked up to me after class and introduced himself and remembered my name as I left. Then like after class we've gotten lunch together twice and he's just really nice wow
    Stardust1 Advanced
    He's 19, he likes to travel, he's pretty considerate like he opens the door for me and throws away my trash and he offered to walk me to my car (which I declined) and hes just easy to talk to
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Filipino guy is too nice why is he so easy to talk to ah no I need my space sbsjsha
    Stardust1 Advanced
    What if I just stop texting him is that mean
    Stardust1 Advanced
    But he literally hasn't done a single thing wrong. He wanted to hang out next weekend and I straight up said no thank you, and he was still super nice. I've talked to him maybe 3 times so far and we already have inside jokes just HOW. I had planned to literally talk to absolutely no one in that class and things are going in the completely opposite direction
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Our personalities click and we have a lot in common but merp I do not like rushing into anything
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Let me go back to being invisible I was good with that xD
    SunLover Experienced
    Experienced and advanced I can live with that
    SunLover Experienced
    There this pic is better