The Black Parade

• Locked due to inactivity on Feb 5, '17 3:54am

Thread Topic: The Black Parade

Oh i didn't see you sorry

Hello :o
    Tigers123 Advanced
    it's fine.~ ^o^

what's up? :3
    XD fall out boy honestly, and catching up on school, you?
    Tigers123 Advanced
    kpop and video games. x'D
    First date by blink 182

That makes 4 songs for a total of maybe 11 minutes?

IT'S OKAY

Another bright and exciting news

II

Went to work yesterday as a punk goth because Halloween and had to stay from opening to closing and have to come in today from 1-5 because they're needing more people

And on Wednesday

Bro i didn't sign up for this okay i have school and advance level classes

???

But yeah

That's where i was all of yesterday.

It's 4:51 am rn

I have to put my hair up in a bun, transfer my ranks and ribbons onto service uniform, and find a way to eat something without going bleh.

And pack a f---ing costume in my bag so i can change into it in the backroom at work.

f--- it i'm going as batgirl again but with the ht dress this time.
    "I dread the thought of our very first kiss"

It's just a target that i'm probably going to miss

LOL I'M CRYING

you're not salty

Nah, in uniform.

It's always a good day when you have on a uniform, people suck up to ou because they know you have the guts to stay in rotc vs dropping out like all the other sissies.
    Omg it took me less time to get ready today.

This is the best bun i've done holy s---
    That moment when The girl only listens to your squad leader even though youre her person of help bc shes afraid of you

Be afraid b---- i will sink your f---ing grade until you respect me and learn your s---.
    sad_kitteh Junior
    is it hot in Nevada right now
    Nu, it's cold.
    Im f---ing freezing and hungry but i spent all my money on hair dye and extensions and hair clips and now I eant to cry.
    Ugly crying because i feel like trash still but i cant leave school until seventh hour because history qnd science Suck

ICJDJDKDKDKD CREEPY GUY STAHP IM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU OKAY e#####e don't look or smile at me your friend who btw she obviously f---ing likes you already glares at me in class

BUT YOU'RE TOO f---ING STUPIDLY SHY TO NOTICE

SO STOP
    me

Ever so calmly enters in bun

Coworker from my place

f--- this is the first time i've ever seen your face

Omg i know it's amazing i too was surprised to see that i had a nose and two eyes w matching eyebrows.

My plan backfired at school and i felt bad so i was just like *smile and wave* at Travis and yeah he was just like *smile and wave back* because ig he was nice to help me during the parade. ^~^ tomorrow i have to be at school by 5:30 am so i can fix the files, and hopefully

Oh my god shut up it's already f---ing freezing in this room e.e stop i do the laundry at midnight stop it f---ing annoying human i do all the god damn house work stop it e.e

And yeah hopefully be able to get everyone to turn in their f---ing trash.

I get frustrated honestly

It's only like 3 pages you need to sign

Three f---ing pages where all you need is to read it and in some put down personal information

Yet you choose not to do it???

I don't f---ing understand
    And it honestly annoys me because later Tran chews me out for not having it all in and then I get annoyed because I don't have the power to force them to sign it

And it's just e.e
    It's easy points towards your grades, yet you don't do it.

This is why I don't socialize with humans very often.

Because half of them are like 100% okay, on point with everyday I ask

Then there are the smart s---s who think it's okay to step over me even though I don't yell

It's not okay to be like no in my face just because i'm 5'1 and not authoritarian leader human doesn't mean you should do it and like i honestly honestly honestly have never been so close to grabbing aome kids and just yelling in their f---ing face to see if that way they'll take me seriously and i just e.e stop.

This new le-1 platoon is the future of rotc.

I am very afraid of the trash this thng will become.

They don't know knowledge, they have no f---ing clue what respect is, they don't wear the uniform correctly

How the f---

Why the hell are you in here?

Get your trash together and start acting like the le ones you f---ing are.

But of course i too like Travis don't have guts

So I will keep it to myself and the internet and slowly watch the program crash and burn.
    Ehy am i crying

Because i'm trash

Ah that makes sense.

Honestly i'm just

I don't f---ing know anymore.

C: im just a f---ing bystander with a leadership position that everyone thinks is a joke and so therefore I get no respect even though irl I am like the most sweet respect giving afraid of everything human

On here im a vicious snake that reveals how I feel about everything

But like irl i actually treat people nicer than they treat each other

I dont get it.

This thread is locked. You may not post.