Giving accounts away

• Locked due to inactivity on Sep 26, '16 3:54am

Thread Topic: Giving accounts away

Dark22978 Hot Shot
    ?? You can only have one, so I'll give you the one you orginally asked for. Like I said, another user (rainbow I believe) asked for the last one, so it's on hold for them unless they say they don't want it.

Yup. As of right now all of them are taken and I've got one on hold. I'm sure that I'll be doing this again later, though, so just wait for that day to come.

Alright, no problem!

As mentioned, none :)
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Lazermazer- Chocolate01, Daffodil3000
    Saara- Strawberry01
    Rainbow- emmasprinkles *on standby for contact*
    Saara_K Novice
    Wait no i want emma
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    oh wait f--- do I have the wrong account in mind...
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    emmaSPARKLES
    Saara_K Novice
    Yes i want emmasparkles
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    throws up hands
    I sent you Strawberry01 xD
    Strawberry01 Newbie
    Omg thanks so much dark!
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    oh np
    it SHOULD level up in a few minutes since you just posted in it, so we'll see how far it goes

I've officially send off every account meant to be sent off minus Rainbow's! If you didn't receive your account, please let me know, but you SHOULD have it. Additionally, if you did get it, I would love to know just to make sure I'm not dumb and sent it elsewhere :)

Thank you all for taking these off of my hands, I know that you great users will put them to more use than I did!
    LittleTsu Junior
    Hello, dark. S_N here. Thank you for the accounts- I've yet to log in and change the password to Seira. I've changed the password for this one. I just want to thank you for the accounts. I promise to take very good care of them- Like you, I treasure all of my accounts like children. You'll see that im going to to make the two into roleplaying characters. Some biographies and everything.
    Seira Junior
    Here's Seira- Password changed and everything- Safely in the hands of Silent Night. Thank you, again-
  • Pirate Le1F Newbie
    ^painful try hard
  • Pirate Le1F Newbie
    ^2 lacecrap
    Strawberry01 Newbie
    Thanks so much dark i love you
    Strawberry01 Newbie
    How long do i leave it?

This thread is locked. You may not post.