Giving accounts away

• Locked due to inactivity on Sep 26, '16 3:54am

Thread Topic: Giving accounts away

Maruicea Junior
    Uh lol, I'll have you know I bloody well do know what rekt means XD
  • Pirate Le1F Newbie
    Go away u cringy tryhard
    Ringto Novice
    Leaf. I did not say that bad grammar means you're a troll. it just means you're a lazy ass who is too lazy to check your spelling becase he/she does not give a damn if they look like a 12 year old. Though, i'm sure I can list a lot of reasons on why I consider you a soot and poo smelling troll. ^-^
  • Pirate Le1F Newbie
    I talk like this on purpose u idiot
    Ringto Novice
    Exactly. You're calling me the idiot? You purposely typing like that even though you most likely can type properly proves that you're idiotic. It just proves that you're lazy. How am I a fool? Last I checked, a synonym of "Idiot" was "Fool." So tell me- Is me stating the truth something a "Dumb person" would do? If so, then I feel bad for all the idiots out there that got welled up with your category.
  • Pirate Le1F Newbie
    Your seriously dum if u think it's easy typing like this
    Ringto Novice
    I may be dumb but why waste time typing like you're unintelligent? Oh look at this- You're just screaming out that you're an idiot.

Idiot

An idiot, dolt, dullard or mome is a person perceived to be lacking intelligence, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way
  • Pirate Le1F Newbie
    Get off my website u piece of s---
    Ringto Novice
    At least s--- is better than you. Show me the proof that it's "Your" website and I'll get off. Until then, I am going to continue stating true honesty on you. Now you are just getting mad because you have nothing good to defend yourself with- All you can do is call me names. Is that really going to get you anywhere? I doubt it. Come on. You going to destroy me? Hurt me? The day that happens, is the day I stop loving Lyle. Which is never. I'll never stop loving lyle.
  • Pirate Le1F Newbie
    Who the hell is this fool
    Maruicea Junior
    You are the fool, Le1F.
    Ringto Novice
    I am Kenny- Pleased Not pleased to meet you. Remember my name. The one who showed you up- This conversation? Over. Farewell.
  • Pirate Le1F Newbie
    Ur a multi u moron
    Maruicea Junior
    So are you, log into your main account already. Duhhh
    Ringto Novice
    Moron? I am not a multi. Are you trying to claim that because you have zero amo? That's sad. Yes, someone who's not a junior or higher just roasted you. Want some ice with your burns?

This thread is locked. You may not post.