Giving accounts away

• Locked due to inactivity on Sep 26, '16 3:54am

Thread Topic: Giving accounts away

StuckonStupid Advanced
    If you really want all these accounts off of your hands, why didn't you delete them yourself then? If you have the power to do it.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Ye

Because that's an abuse of power. My status as a moderator doesn't mean I get to do whatever I please with the offensive button. It's meant to be used for the job. A while ago, I was tempted to do that. But the other moderators reminded me that it was an abuse of power- deleting accounts for my own benefit- when the only "wrong" in the accounts was that I didn't want them.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    That's also why we don't personally delete accounts that people post about to be deleted. It's just not our right nor our job.
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    Also, I hope that none of you hold ill will towards me. I happen to believe I explained my reasoning on why I disagreed in a very polite manner and if I'm being ignored/made fun of because if it, that's not exactly fair to me. In fact, I've done nothing but attempted to be polite to you, your sister, and your other friends.

Anyway, if this matter is settled, I'd rather like for this thread to go down unless the account receivers have any questions for me. Thank you all, and have a nice day.

This thread is locked. You may not post.