Harry potter movies suck.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:18pm

Thread Topic: Harry potter movies suck.

Viktor Junior
    Its like they did not want to make any effort to build up the story.It was as if they had to make the movies as soon as possible.
    Moyashi Advanced
    Agreed.
    xendocheionology Experienced
    I
    I agree.after being a big fan of harry potter...I HATE IT NOW.IT SUCKS.I wish to change my user name but it's hard to tell every one that i'm slytherin queeen. :P
  • Raro Newbie
    Well! THey rock! Golly! Have you even read the books??? I bet you couldn't even try to make a movie that good! And i know my name is weird it means rare! (Which i am)
    The books are better than the movies.
  • Raro Newbie
    so true but they tried pretty hard and no one seems to understand that that was really hard and they couldn't do anything as good. (No offense i couldn't either)
    Alana Senior
    Keep in mind that they had to take a very complex, long storyline and fit it into a movie that was within the limits of two to three hours. It is hard work to fit everything into a movie. They have to simplify some aspects of it, otherwise the screen time would last for days.
  • wizards are wierd. my little brother is in love with harry potter
    Lol
    Lol
    6 6 sick Senior
    When the hell is he gonna graduate from that fucking witch school!

Has he already? I dunno.I never payed attention to the series.__.
    Viktor Junior
    I think it would be way better if they made Harry potter series instead of the movies.7 seasons.
  • IamLelouch Newbie
    Every movie is pathetic.
  • Raro Newbie
    Not really.

This thread is locked. You may not post.