@GTQ Guy

Thread Topic: @GTQ Guy

Dark22978 Expert
    Are there any plans for new forum or quiz features for the end of this year/beginning of next year?

Also- How long are you planning on keeping this site running? Should we be trying to advertise the forums a bit more?
    GTQ Guy Advanced
    The thing I've been working on over the summer, which is soon to be released, is notifications of two types. One is old fashioned email and one is notifications send to your computer desktop or android device. At first I'm going to be testing out the new notifications with quiz comments, so when someone comments on your quiz or replies to your comment, you'd get a notification.

It's opt-in.

After the initial test, I'm going to add a page for changing account settings (including email address), which will have a configuration section for notifications. This example shows some mock notification types that may or may not be added:

The "achievements" don't actually exist yet, but it would be a cool feature.
    Dark22978 Expert
    This looks really neat! Any plans for that notification feature to be compatible with iOS devices as well, or only android for the foreseeable future?
    GTQ Guy Advanced
    I would like to support iOS as well, but Apple hasn't added support for it unfortunately.
    What about getting notifications if people replied to you in a thread?
    Dark22978 Expert
    Ahh, alright. Well, I'm excited for the feature nevertheless! Good to hear from you.

@Normie It looks like computers and android devices will get notifications for that, just not iOS.
    Wackogirl Novice
    Will the notifications show up while gtq is closed out or not?
  • wavyysnap Newbie
    Lol why haven’t you closed this site down yet bro
    Your probably not making much money😂
    My account died Advanced
    I'm pretty sure the site is just for fun. God doesn't need money