CONFESSIONS

Thread Topic: CONFESSIONS

Confessions Newbie
    You Can Confess Anonymously (In an ALT account) Or You Can Confess Without Saying Which User It Is For
    Anon478 Novice
    I confess that I do have feelings for a GTQ user. I feel embarrassed in a way because what if that’s not natural? What if that makes me weird?

.....So...

I have a crush on ChameleonLeap. She’s just so AMAZING! 💕 I don’t think she likes me.... But I’d do anything for her in a heartbeat.

It feels daunting to admit this... even if it’s anonymously...

So everyone just be brave and say it
    Typical Normie Experienced
    I have a big fat crush on my homies 😩
    It Is Very Difficult To Say This But Ever Since I First Spoke To Her, I Fell In Love. She Is Kind And Selfless And Has Never Said One Rude Thing To Anyone. I Love Her Undying Love For Bearded Dragons. I Think That Is Adorable And Sweet. I Don't Think She Ever Notices Me But I Feel Like I Have Known Her For Forever.

Yes, I Do Have A Crush On WowCrazyInsane. I Am Most Likely Never Going To Reveal Myself But I Just Thought That You Should Know.
    Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
    Ethel Advanced
    I love food. It is so gorgeous, and yummy... *Munch, munch*
    dragonsfire Advanced
    ^ 100% agree
    Confession229 Newbie
    I have liked Keyboard for a long time but they have decided they don’t want anyone to love them...... In this way.
    So I guess I have to stop.

:(

They’re so cute. Idk what to do
    Harold_ Newbie
    I-i admit I have a big fat gay crush on Silas .//////.
    LightEmUp Advanced
    I love everyone, each one of y’all is very special 😌

Super happy to be on this site, to see everyone here everyday.

Idk about crushwise, but I do have one, or at least something as close as a crush/friend could get
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    @Chamsies

On GTQ? If so...I wanna know 👀

But you don't have to tell me, lol
    Ethel Advanced
    ^^

ØωØ
    ChameleonLeap Experienced
    Eeeeee
    I’m ‘kinda scared tbh
    It's okay! We won't judge :D
    Keyboard Junior
    @Confession229

Honestly I don’t know if this is a joke or not. I’ve had too many people f---ing around with me before saying that s--- so I’m not sure if I can trust you or not.