I have feelings for this girl

• Locked due to inactivity on Nov 16, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: I have feelings for this girl

Jayfeather310 Advanced
    Yeah. I like one of my friends. The problem is she identifies as straight. She was telling me the other day, that she was questioning her sexuality. I don't know what caused her to be questioning, but she is.
    Anyway, I really like her. She doesn't know that, but we flirt with each other sometimes, and she always seems happy when we do, but she probably takes all of it as a joke. Last night, she was telling me that I was beautiful, sweet, etc. I kinda freaked out, then she kept asking me questions about my "type."
    The thing is, I'm afraid that she doesn't like me that way, and I don't know how I'd get over it. I'd still want to be friends with her, but I don't know what to do.
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    Ask her about it in a safe space
    If shes a good friend she'll understand

If she says no f--- her
    If she says yeah f--- her
    Magie Magic Hot Shot
    lol

How about this? Go on your mobile device and pretend to read something with her, then act thoughtful. When she asks you what's up, explain that one of your online friends (describe your predicament as if it's theirs) then ask her what you should tell them. Then whatever she tells you use as your advice.
    Jayfeather310 Advanced
    Well, I confessed.
    Jayfeather310 Advanced
    She said she was having weird feelings too, something like that.
    Magie Magic Hot Shot
    Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

That sounds promising!!! 😁
    Jayfeather310 Advanced
    But now I guess we're gonna have to pretend like I never said anything.
    Magie Magic Hot Shot
    How come?
    Jayfeather310 Advanced
    disregard those feelings boo
    was just a phase I was going through

This thread is locked. You may not post.