describe your crush(s)!

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:25pm

Thread Topic: describe your crush(s)!

wolf_heart Novice
    Crush #1: looks: italian, shortish black hair, brown eyes, caremal skin, cute pointy eyebrows, crooked smile. Personality: awkward, shy, silly, funny, sporty, dirty, lovable, sweet
    Crush #2 (who I have more of a chance with) looks: sandy ash blonde hair that gets in his eyes, pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, silly smile
    Personality: silly, sweet, funny, smart, understanding, creative, spory (ish)
    wolf_heart Novice
    Others: crush #1 loves math (why) and doesn't care what people think about him
    Crush #2 is really smart and gets my weirdness more than my own brother. Doesn't judge girls on how they look. (He lives in my neighborhood)
    sweet Experienced
    ohhh wolf c;
    Avenger16. What else can I say?
    EpicPanda727 Novice
    One word: pwetty.
    Carri04 Hot Shot
    Chocolate syrup.
    Sexy.
    dani123 Experienced
    ..Well he's really nice! ;D
    TheOnlyOne Novice
    Amazing in every single way.
  • Flyinghorsey Novice
    Cute, childish. Really devoted
  • LuckyFirefly Newbie
    Lol he's so funny and sweet! Always knows how to make me laugh! :)
    Sports19 Junior
    Funny. Smart. Weird. Quirky. Athletic. Blonde hair. Curly hair about ear length. Blue eyes. Cute (both personality and looks. Kind of dweebish/ nerdy/ dorky. About 5'3''. Skinny. Nice, but can have a jokingly cruel sense of humor. Pale skin. The kind of guy who it's really hard to tell if he's flirting or not. Amazing. Has extremely messy handwriting (all his teachers say it's the worst any of their students ever had) that is also really cute in it's own way.

So he's pretty much everything I look for in a guy, minus the fact that I really have no idea if he likes me or not and he's really confusing, partly because of it :/
    Sports19 Junior
    Oh, and he's like, obsessed with America and soccer
  • JustAPerson Novice
    He's got short blonde hair, very geeky, frail,(yes, I could possibly fatally harm him if I wanted) soon to get braces, and white with green hazel eyes.
    barberbob2 Senior
    pancake

This thread is locked. You may not post.