Libertarianism derives from "classic liberalism". It follows a philosophy of minimal government interference and maximal freedom of individuals. Libertarians endorse laissez-faire capitalism and oppose taxation.
If you are a libertarian or simply interested in learning about this political viewpoint, try one of our quizzes in this category.
Our Libertarianism Quizzes
- Are you an objectivist?[by: Elegast, rated: rated: 3.77/5, published: Sep 9, 2017]
This is a small quiz, consisting of 15 yes/no questions. The test will try to determine in what amount you agree with Ayn Rand's Philosophy of objectivism.
- What type of libertarian are you?[by: libertarian_rebel, rated: rated: 3.63/5, published: Jun 3, 2016]
I have divided libertarians into four main groups: purist libertarians, pragmatic libertarians, paleolibertarians, and bleeding heart libertarians. The…
- How stupid are you about economics[by: Mises-lite, rated: rated: 3.34/5, published: Nov 26, 2011]
Murray Rothbard correctly observed that "It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people…
- What Kind of Libertarian Are You?[by: G.E. Smith, rated: rated: 3.2/5, published: Aug 15, 2007]
I got the idea for this quiz from an About.com article. I changed a few definitions and categories. For example, the author had "civil libertarian" and…
- Are you a Libertarian? Find Out![by: Jack B., rated: rated: 1.85/5, published: Mar 5, 2009]
Am I a libertarian? You ask yourself this question every day, I am sure. And until now there has been no way to find out if you are a libertarian. That's…
- Are You an Individualist?[by: Richard Nikoley, rated: rated: 1.76/5, published: Dec 2, 2006]
Most people believe they're individualists. They wear it as a badge of pride and honor; but for many, it means something quite different from what it is in…
Have you seen our daily top 40 quizzes?
Thanks for making GoToQuiz your quiz site. Create a quiz for Facebook, your blog, web site, or journal using our simple step-by-step process.