I admit it

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:19pm

Thread Topic: I admit it

flibber Junior
    The newer shows are terrible but I like watching the ones like Spongebob, Drake and Josh, Victorious, Wizards of Waverly Place, and shows like that. I know it seems childish but, I love them. :3
    firegirl88 Experienced
    I watch those repeats as well. Mostly Drake and Josh, and I watch Total Drama Island repeats as well.
    Sage Parson Novice
    I've never really cared about which channels show what shows.

If I like the show, I'll watch it.

And yes, some of my favorite shows are on Nick and Disney! :)
    smartgirl115 Experienced
    @Flibber Yeah, but what about Ned's Declassified? That show was cool. Zoey 101 and Unfabulous as well, although I never watched them. I LOVE Drake and Josh lol. It's not childish to watch cartoons at such an adolescent age. Young at heart, that's what we all are :)
    flibber Junior
    Yes, Ned's Declassified, Zoey 101, and Unfabulous are good too.
    firegirl88 Experienced
    Oh! OH! I love those shows! What about That's So Raven?
    I don't really care what channel the show is on I just care if I like it. But most the shows I like are on Disney channel or nickelodeon
    flibber Junior
    I used to watch that all the time! I used to mock the way Raven stared off into the distance xD
    firegirl88 Experienced
    My friend and I were doing that too. We acted it out a few days ago, but made it overly dramatic. x3
    flibber Junior
    Haha :)
    I love drake and josh AND unfabulous.Oh and thats so raven:D. but i dont watch them anymore...
  • cuteyjackie Newbie
    ikr nick has some pretty good shows....I LUH VICTORIOUS!

This thread is locked. You may not post.