Anybody Wanna RP?

Thread Topic: Anybody Wanna RP?

dragonsfire Senior
    "Oh I will," Callyn said. "So when are we telling your dad? And are we going public with this or not?"
    June_Roses Novice
    “We’ll tell my dad after the date. If he tries to force me to date the celebrity, we can announce that we’re dating publicly.” Turner said.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn nodded. "Okay..." she said. She didn't know how she felt about going public. But the way he described his dad it sounded like they'd have to.
    June_Roses Novice
    “So, did you ever contact you mom?” He asked, stirring his water.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "No," she said. "She'd just call me a bunch of awful things, say I was using you to get to the top, or something along those lines."
    June_Roses Novice
    “I’m sorry.” Turner said in a quiet voice.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "It's not your fault," she said. "I've had to deal with her all my life."
    June_Roses Novice
    “My dad and your mother seem alike.” Turner said. “I’m guessing it was hard to stand up to her.”
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn nodded. "She's a gaslighter and very manipulative," she said.
    June_Roses Novice
    “Ah, it’s one of those manipulative one’s. Those are the worst kind.” He said with a grimace.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn kept eating. "Do you like mixing your beans and rice or eating them separately?" she asked, changing the subject.
    GoddessHeart Newbie
    June’s alt)

“Mixing them seems to bring out the most flavor.” Turner replied. “What about you?”
    dragonsfire Senior
    (I know)

"I like them both ways," she answered. "So what I usually do is mix the edges together and leave the rest unmixed."
    June_Roses Novice
    “Thats smart, I’ll have to try that.” He said.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Soon she finished her food. "Once you're done we'll have the churros," she said.